Given the rapidly evolving nature of COVID-19 and in heeding expert recommendations, we've made the difficult decision to postpone the 2020 RIFMA Conference. Even if restrictions are lifted by May 1, there will be a great amount of backlogged work and a flurry of rescheduling. We believe that rescheduling will help to ensure solid attendance while prioritizing your health and safety.
We'll be back in touch as soon as we have confirmed a new Conference date. If you've already registered for the conference, your payment will be refunded as quickly as possible.
Thank you very much for your anticipated understanding and apologies for any inconvenience.